Higher Ed Reputation management services are offered exclusively to post-secondary education markets. We work with non-profit and for-profit colleges, universities and institutions that offer career and vocational non-degree programs.
Higher Ed Reputation Services are especially helpful to institutions wanting to gain business intelligence that can be used to enhance institutional reputation, enrollment management, fiscal, compliance, student service, operating efficiency, and systems management outcomes.
This is achieved through one or more of the following services:
- External Market Research. How do current and prospective students, parents and external communities view you?
- Internal Market Research. How do your students, faculty and staff view and value your institution?
- Organizational Performance Assessment. How well does your staff in service departments provide customer service and express critical value propositions?
- Online Reputation Evaluation. How well does your institution presents itself online?
- Compliance Testing. How well does staff comply with Title IV Financial Aid, NCAA and Athletic Conference, FERPA, HIPAA, Red Flag Rules and other regulations?
- Institutional Performance Outcomes Assessment. How well are campus representatives implementing institutional, enrollment management, admissions, financial aid and other student service strategies?
- Competitive Position. How does the quality of your service compare with your competition?
- Tactical Planning & Process Improvement Development and Facilitation. How can you develop sustainable actions you can take to improve outcomes?
- Professional Development. What types of professional grade training might campus representatives benefit from to improve outcomes?
All of our services are customized to meet our client's unique needs and goals.
To learn more about how Higher Ed Reputation can help your institution contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org